The Den of Despair

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery/Horror Rp

hmm..where is my...ARRRRRRRRRRRRR/

Onixa Hilton
    Onixa Hilton

hmm..where is my...ARRRRRRRRRRRRR/  Empty hmm..where is my...ARRRRRRRRRRRRR/

Post by Onixa Hilton on Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:07 pm

Time: evening
    Surrounding: the pretty Bontanica

Onixa was slowly waking up from her long beauty sleep as she felt the damp ground and twisted slightly trying to find a comfy way of laying and slowly open her eyes as she felt something touch her arm and looked towards it and her eyes fly open to see her self covered in earth and a worm sliding her her arm. Her very expensive white night dress now dirty and spottet with leaves and ground as she jumped up and let out a scream so loud that it could have shattered the windows and any ear drums of people around her as her feet ran out of the room!
    Crimson
    Crimson

hmm..where is my...ARRRRRRRRRRRRR/  Empty Re: hmm..where is my...ARRRRRRRRRRRRR/

Post by Crimson on Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:19 pm

Crimson yawned and blinked his eyes…. The night before was a blur. Had he been drinking?... he had probably been drinking. He frowned as he looked around “.. this isn’t my room?” he muttered into the dark. He looked at the many game machines… “not my house it seems..” he muttered as he got up. There was no sign of his hostage anywhere. He wondered if he should try one of the game machines, when a deafening scream caught his attention? He quickly ran from the game room, trying to see if anything had happened! He came into the botanica!
    Onixa Hilton
    Onixa Hilton

hmm..where is my...ARRRRRRRRRRRRR/  Empty Re: hmm..where is my...ARRRRRRRRRRRRR/

Post by Onixa Hilton on Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:22 pm

Onixa ran through the hallways screaming for her life and soul with her eyes closed. Her night gown was flapping behide her as she ran
    Crimson
    Crimson

Post by Crimson on Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:25 pm

Crimson blinked his eyes and looked after the terrified woman in confusion. “Yo babe!” he yelled “everything ok?”
    Onixa Hilton
    Onixa Hilton

Post by Onixa Hilton on Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:30 pm

Onixa came running around the corner and she..was a sight to be hold her tall white body was covered in dirt from her feet to her shoulder. Her what seemed to once have been a white nightgown was now covered in dirt and her long white silver hair was as well covered in dirt and leaves and she ran into Crimson with full speed
    Crimson
    Crimson

Post by Crimson on Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:31 pm

Crimson knocked over and hit the floor. Surprised he blinked his eyes and looked at the women “what the..”
    Onixa Hilton
    Onixa Hilton

Post by Onixa Hilton on Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:35 pm

Onixa squirmed on top of him her body fully pressed against him "B-BUG!!!!!!" she whimpered
    Crimson
    Crimson

Post by Crimson on Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:36 pm

Crimson looked at the woman and chuckled ”bug?” he asked and patted her back “there there beautiful, Crimson got you.”
    Onixa Hilton
    Onixa Hilton

Post by Onixa Hilton on Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:39 pm

"i-i can feel it down my back take it away!" she said in a panicked whimper and squirmed slightly she has a nice roses perfume smell attached to her
    Crimson
    Crimson

Post by Crimson on Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:40 pm

“Ah, well, if you insist...” Crimson grinned as he startet to undress the poor, gorgeous woman… looking for bugs of course.
    Onixa Hilton
    Onixa Hilton

Post by Onixa Hilton on Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:45 pm

Onixa didn't fight back but just whimpered slightly as he took the dress off she was naked under it and her beautiful white skin came to view as well as her firm D cup breast a worm could be seen on her lower back
    Crimson
    Crimson

Post by Crimson on Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:46 pm

Crimson took a moment to appreciate the beautiful womans body, before showing mercy and removing the worm from her back “got the little sucker.”
    Onixa Hilton
    Onixa Hilton

Post by Onixa Hilton on Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:49 pm

Onixa let out a soft whimper and looked up at him with big round beautiful blue eyes "y-you sure?" she asked
    Crimson
    Crimson

Post by Crimson on Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:49 pm

“Yup” Crimson grinned “all safe now beautiful” he winked at her
    Onixa Hilton
    Onixa Hilton

Post by Onixa Hilton on Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:58 pm

Onixa sniffed loudly and hugged him tightly! "t-thanks!" she whispered and her naked body was tightly pressed against his body "w-where are we?"
    Crimson
    Crimson

Post by Crimson on Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:00 pm

Crimson grinned as he stroke his hand down her back… then he frowned “wait, this isn’t your place?”
    Onixa Hilton
    Onixa Hilton

Post by Onixa Hilton on Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:04 pm

Onixa slowly shock her head "n-no i have never seen this place before i just woke up in a garden dirty and filled with ew.." she whispered
    Crimson
    Crimson

Post by Crimson on Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:06 pm

“The garden?” he asked and glanced the way the woman had come from “you were outside? In that?.. must have been some sick party”
    Onixa Hilton
    Onixa Hilton

Post by Onixa Hilton on Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:08 pm

Onixa shock her head.."the...last thing i remember was..going to bed in my hotel after a photo shoot...but...it hurts" she mumbled
    Crimson
    Crimson

Post by Crimson on Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:09 pm

"Hurts?" he frowned ".. where are you hurt?"
    Onixa Hilton
    Onixa Hilton

Post by Onixa Hilton on Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:13 pm

"my head" she said softly in a whimper and took herself to her head..
    Crimson
    Crimson

Post by Crimson on Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:14 pm

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Oct 27, 2020 7:39 am