The Den of Despair

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery/Horror Rp

Running into each other - Daniel, Onixa, Crimson

Daniel
    Daniel

Running into each other - Daniel, Onixa, Crimson - Page 2 Empty Re: Running into each other - Daniel, Onixa, Crimson

Post by Daniel on Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:10 pm

Daniel noddede in agreement, "Yeah" he said and frowned, "And you obviously know each other"
    Crimson
    Crimson

Running into each other - Daniel, Onixa, Crimson - Page 2 Empty Re: Running into each other - Daniel, Onixa, Crimson

Post by Crimson on Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:11 pm

"I will let you know I am a very succesful model!" Crimson said and huffed, crossing his arms.
    Onixa Hilton
    Onixa Hilton

Post by Onixa Hilton on Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:12 pm

Onixa looked at Crimson with a sly smirk as she heard what he said "so none of you can remenber anything?" she asked and looked at Caleb and Daniel
    Megumi Brimley
    Megumi Brimley

Post by Megumi Brimley on Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:23 pm

Megumi shrugs at Caleb " I don't believe this is real at all! I'm sure I'll wake up soon." Megumi nods at her own words, she seems convinced by her own words. "But! If this is real, I still wouldn't have any problems with it. This place looks awesome! The library here is even bigger than Mr. Brimley's! I'm also sure we won't be staying here for long, if they really did have bad intentions, why would they put us in such a nice place?" The last part came out a bit weird, like Megumi didn't actually believe what she said, she seems to have doubts about the place after all. Megumi tries to hide her feelings with an awkward smile.
    Sasha
    Sasha

Post by Sasha on Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:27 pm

Sasha opened the door to the hallway and looked with surprise of the mass of people "oh..seems like we found the others?" she said and walked out letting her eyes slide over everyone
    Peter
    Peter

Post by Peter on Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:28 pm

Peter walked cautiously out after her and eyed the group of people, "Hello there ... any of you know this place?" he asked, while trying to figure out if he had seen any of them before
    Caleb
    Caleb

Post by Caleb on Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:30 pm

Caleb looked at Megumi with skeptical eyes. A dream? Was this girl stupid? His attention was quickly caught by the two people joining the group… he frowned. What was the meaning of this? … he silently counted them. Seven. Seven people in an unfamiliar house. “Something isn’t right” he said, in a low voice, pointed at Daniel.
    Daniel
    Daniel

Post by Daniel on Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:32 pm

Daniel looked at the green-haired girl and the screaming girl .. who had been naked. It seemed the only normal, reasonable person was the white-haired man. And then more people arrived ... he moved closer to Caleb, "I agree, and I don't like it" he muttered
    Crimson
    Crimson

Post by Crimson on Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:33 pm

“Wait.. this isn’t your place?” Crimson forgot that he was insulted and looked around. “… well this is odd.. none of you guys know each other? Who lives here?”
    Onixa Hilton
    Onixa Hilton

Post by Onixa Hilton on Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:35 pm

"never been here in my life" Onixa mumbled and looked around.."could you guys give a girl some privacy so she can get dressed ?" she asked and turned her finger in a circle
    Megumi Brimley
    Megumi Brimley

Post by Megumi Brimley on Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:39 pm

Megumi puts her index finger on her chin with her back turned to the naked girl. "Hmm... Has any of you seen a master's bedroom or something similar to that? Maybe the owner is in one of them?"
    Sasha
    Sasha

Post by Sasha on Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:41 pm

Sasha shook her head and looked from each person "We woke up in a dorm room but we haven't seen anything like a master bedroom" Sasha replied ignoring the almost naked girl
    Peter
    Peter

Post by Peter on Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:42 pm

Peter glanced towards the naked girl, but then decided to do the decent thing and look away, "Yeah, we haven't met other people either, just the two of us"
    Caleb
    Caleb

Post by Caleb on Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:44 pm

Caleb nodded at Daniel. He didn’t like it either. Not one bit. He ignored the naked girl, he had seen her, there was hardly any idea in looking away now. “I haven’t seen a master bedroom” he informed “me and Daniel woke up in the kitchen”
    Daniel
    Daniel

Post by Daniel on Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:45 pm

Daniel nodded and looked away from the naked girl, "Yes, you are the first people we've met" he said
    Crimson
    Crimson

Post by Crimson on Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:47 pm

Crimson quickly took off his shirt and stood in front of Onixa! (Faced towards her) “I’ll protect you from watchful eyes” he said with a grin and a wink… then stood there, holding the shirt and blocking the view from everyone but himself.
    Onixa Hilton
    Onixa Hilton

Post by Onixa Hilton on Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:49 pm

Onixa smiled flirty and gave him a soft kiss on his cheek " i knew you could come to my rescue" she sad and slowly took the dress on
    Megumi Brimley
    Megumi Brimley

Post by Megumi Brimley on Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:54 pm

Megumi holds her head with both of her hands and shakes a little "Humm...I guess no one saw anyone else either? Apart from everyone here? But I do believe there's more people, seven is too odd of a number... don'cha think?"
    Sasha
    Sasha

Post by Sasha on Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:57 pm

Sasha looks at the green haired girl with a raised eyebrow and a short look towards Peter
    Peter
    Peter

Post by Peter on Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:58 pm

Peter looked at Crimson who seemed to be a smart man. Then he looked at the green-haired girl, "I don't know about that, if I were going to kidnap a bunch of people, I'd go with seven"
    Caleb
    Caleb

Post by Caleb on Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:01 pm

Caleb frowned not comfortable with this weird conversation about more people and 7 not being enough. “An odd number for what exactly?” he asked, looking suspiciously at the green haired woman… and then and uncertain glance towards the man. Who were these people?
    Daniel
    Daniel

Post by Daniel on Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:01 pm

Daniel moved closer to Celeb, who at the very least seemed sane, "... This better be some sort of joke"
    Crimson
    Crimson

Post by Crimson on Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:03 pm

Crimson grinned when he got a kiss. He couldn’t help that he was charming. He glanced towards Megumi “an odd number?” he asked and tilted his head “I guess it’s a bit small for a party.. but to be honest, it doesn’t seem like we were at a party..”
    Onixa Hilton
    Onixa Hilton

Post by Onixa Hilton on Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:05 pm

As Onixa got dressed she lay her arms arm Crimson and her head on his shoulder and looked at the girl haired girl "what are you even talking about?"
    Megumi Brimley
    Megumi Brimley

Post by Megumi Brimley on Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:09 pm

"No no! It is weird! We are way too many for a simple kidnapping, and we are way too low for any kind of labour work or something. On top of that we can be sure there won't be any pairing because , you can't divide seven to two. It absolutely makes no sense! No doubts this is a prank!... *to herself* or a dream..."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Oct 27, 2020 7:10 am