The Den of Despair

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery/Horror Rp

Aftershock Dinner

Megumi Brimley
    Megumi Brimley

Aftershock Dinner Empty Aftershock Dinner

Post by Megumi Brimley on Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:08 pm

Megumi slowly walked towards the Dinning room, covering her belly with both her arms. She was trying to subdue the voices her stomach was creating, she was kinda successful at it but a few growls slipped along the way. When Megumi arrived at the Dining room she looked around, she was actually expecting something to be there for them to eat. Witha disappointed sigh she went to the kitchen. Again all she ended up with was more disappointment, there were no food! Only ingridiants... Megumi could cook well actually, but she didn't had the mood to do it. So she grabbed 2 loaves of bread, 2 slices of tomato and some lettuce before pouring herself a cup of green tea and returning to the dining room where she sat at the head of the table.
    Crimson
    Crimson

Aftershock Dinner Empty Re: Aftershock Dinner

Post by Crimson on Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:12 pm

Crimson had after a while gotten hungry. Not really sure what to do with himself, he had ventured down to the kitchen. With nothing prepared he decided to make himself a sandwich and then went on a little quest to find someone… not sure being alone in this strange place was wise. He glanced into the dining room and felt some relief when he spotted Megumi. “Hey Meg” he said, as he made his way into the room “you got hungry too, huh?”
    Peter
    Peter

Post by Peter on Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:16 pm

Peter had been searching the place and concluded that there wasn't any exits .. after that he had searched the kitchen and concluded that if he wanted food he had to make it himself. Being the creative cook he was, he made an openfaced sandwich with cheese.

On his way to the kitchen he'd seen Crimson walk into the dining room. He decided to follow an get to know his felleow prisoners better. He entered the dining room with a half eaten sandwich in one hand, "Hullo"
    Megumi Brimley
    Megumi Brimley

Post by Megumi Brimley on Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:19 pm

Megumi would look towards the newcomers, she would raise her hand as a greeting. "Yo!"

Megumi would put on a annoyed face as she looks at Crimson "Meg? I don't like that one bit, E-kun!"
    Crimson
    Crimson

Post by Crimson on Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:21 pm

“Hey” Crimson gave a nod at Peter as greeting and sent him a smile. He then grinned at Megumi “what’s wrong with Meg? It’s cute” he said, as he made his way to the table to join her “suits you”
    Peter
    Peter

Post by Peter on Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:25 pm

Peter grinned and went to the table to sit down. He pulled out a chair and sat down carefully, "It's good with a break after walking around" he said and looked towards Meg, "Yeah, Meg's a cute name" he agreed and smiled at her
    Megumi Brimley
    Megumi Brimley

Post by Megumi Brimley on Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:27 pm

Megumi puffs her cheeks and glares at the two. "I don't like it! I don't like it!... They used the call me Gumi in Nihon... I'd rather be called that..."
    Crimson
    Crimson

Post by Crimson on Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:31 pm

“Gumi?” Crimson nodded and took a bite of his sandwich, still chewing, he continued “I guess I can call you Gumi, if you prefer.” He glanced at Peter “what was your name again handsome?”
    Peter
    Peter

Post by Peter on Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:34 pm

Peter noddede, "Yeah, Gumi's cute too, I can use that" he said, then he looked towatds Crimson and winked at him, "They call me Peter the marvelous, or the amazing Moore". He looked him up and down, "And you were Crimson, right?"
    Megumi Brimley
    Megumi Brimley

Post by Megumi Brimley on Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:43 pm

Megumi smiles, " Chīsana kurimuzonkitsune... E-kun wa baka... " Megumi would smile even brighter just by herself her head tilted a little. She seems happy.
    Crimson
    Crimson

Post by Crimson on Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:44 pm

Crimson grinned at Peter “the one and only… that is some title, what did you do again?.. hey.” He glanced at Megumi “.. baka was something bad, wasn’t it?”
    Peter
    Peter

Post by Peter on Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:45 pm

"Magician" Peter said wit a grin and looked curriously at Gumi, "You're from Japan?" he asken and smiled a little at Crimson
    Megumi Brimley
    Megumi Brimley

Post by Megumi Brimley on Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:54 pm

Megumi chuckled a bit, "Yes, baka is bad...but not in the bad way, in a cute way, you might say. And yes I am Japanese although I had spent sometime abroad. That's how I met E-kun actually... Well than he left *glares at Crimson*
    Crimson
    Crimson

Post by Crimson on Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:56 pm

Crimson smiled apologizingly “well, I needed to get away before I was suffocated” he defended
    Peter
    Peter

Post by Peter on Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:57 pm

Peter nodded and looked at them with interest, "Yeah, you two seem familiar with each other" he sai, "Old friends?"
    Megumi Brimley
    Megumi Brimley

Post by Megumi Brimley on Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:00 pm

Megumi frowned, "You could have told me at least. I waited for you , you know! I could have helped..."

Megumi looks at Peter and smiles a bit shamefully "Ah...sorry about that... I guess you can say we are childhood friends?"
    Crimson
    Crimson

Post by Crimson on Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:01 pm

“… you might not have agreed” Crimson frowned a bit and looked at Peter, with a nod, and said “yeah, used to go to the same school”
    Peter
    Peter

Post by Peter on Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:02 pm

Peter nodded and looked between them, "I'm sensing some kind of story there? Is it too personal to pry into?" he asked curriously
    Megumi Brimley
    Megumi Brimley

Post by Megumi Brimley on Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:08 pm

Megumi put her index finger on her chin. "Well I don't think it's that personal, at least my part. E-kun used to have a rich family and I also had a rich man looking after me. I kinda heard that E-kun was going to go to a private highschool, so I begged Mr. Brimley to send me to that same school. By the time the junior year started he was long gone, I felt a bit silly about the whole situation and returned to Japan out of shame, for myself that is, no one actually made fun of me anything... So that's my part of the story, I guess there was no need to bring such an old dispute here, I'm deeply sorry to bother you both"
    Crimson
    Crimson

Post by Crimson on Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:10 pm

Crimson blinked his eyes in surprise "uh.. uhm" he smiled a bit sheepishly ".. sorry 'bout that.."
    Onixa Hilton
    Onixa Hilton

Post by Onixa Hilton on Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:50 pm

Onixa came into the kitchen in a dress and saw the group "Why hallo" she said and smiled softly to them all and winked at Crimson "left anything for me?" she say as walk to the counter
    Peter
    Peter

Post by Peter on Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:52 pm

Peter looked towards the door as Onixa entered, "Heya, welcome to the dining hall" he said with a grin and a wave, "I'm afraid you have to getyour own food, there's plenty in the kitchen"
    Megumi Brimley
    Megumi Brimley

Post by Megumi Brimley on Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:54 pm

"Heya! Come have a seat!" Said Megumi with a mouthfull of sandwich. She smiled and patted the chair next to her.
    Crimson
    Crimson

Post by Crimson on Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:55 pm

Crimson sent Onixa a flirty smile and then nodded at Peter "yeah everyone just kinda found something in the kitchen"
    Onixa Hilton
    Onixa Hilton

Post by Onixa Hilton on Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:58 pm

Onixa sent a soft flirty smile back to Crimson and walked over beside him and laid a arm around him "could you be a darling and make me a sandwich?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 21, 2020 9:30 am